Arhag is committed to Equality and Diversity
At Arhag, we value people and respect their differences. We recognise that we work in diverse communities and that some groups are more likely to experience disadvantage and discrimination because of a protected characteristic.
We are committed to knowing who our customers are and what their needs are in order to provide appropriate, accessible services
- Deliver services which are accessible to all and meet the needs of our diverse residents.
- Provide a range of opportunities for residents to become involved in Arhag, and apply our commitment to equality & diversity in any resident involvement recruitment and selection processes.
- Regularly review our policies, procedures and practices to ensure they do not disadvantage any group.
- Encourage groups and individuals that are disadvantaged in housing and employment to apply for jobs, homes and work contracts.
- Expect everyone who works for us, and with us, to support us in this.
- Identify and incorporate good practice in equality and diversity.