English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Out of Hours Emergency Repairs: 0800 389 8699 


Help With Child Care Costs

You may be able to get help from the government to pay for childcare like childminders and nurseries. You must use ‘approved childcare’ to qualify for help.

Just click on the link below for further information.



You’ll usually qualify for extra tax credits to help with childcare if:

You can get these tax credits if your child is under 16, or under 17 if they’re disabled.