Are you struggling in the maze of the Universal Credit and the new Benefits system?
We can help you to:
- Speak to Jobcentre Plus and the DWP about problems with your benefits
- Check your benefits to see if you are getting everything you are entitled to
- Challenge decisions when you are refused benefits
- Speak to your Housing Officer if you are behind with your rent
- complete benefit forms by referring you to our form filling service
Our service is free and confidential; we offer 2 venues where you can be seen by appointment:
Mondays: Arhag Housing Association, The People's Place, 80-92 High Street, Stratford, London, E15 2NE.
If you would like to make an appointment contact: Arhag Housing Association on 0207 424 7370. If you are a resident based in Newham call us on 020 8519 4156.