Arhag Housing and Redbridge Community Sponsorship Group are looking to work with private landlords in the Redbridge area to provide homes to Syrian Refugee Families under the Governments Dispersal Programme.
We are a leading BME Landlord, with a reputation for excellent partnership working and can offer a professional and hassle free service.
We are looking for a landlord willing to make a difference, and hand over the management of their property to Arhag for a number of years. During this period Arhag will;
- Be the landlord
- Charge no management fees or set up costs
- Carry out all landlord services including tenancy management, repairs, and maintenance
- Carry out monthly property inspections
- Carry out renovations to bring hard to let properties up to lettable standard
- Guarantee rental income for the duration of the agreement
- Ensure satisfactory handback of the property at the end of the agreement period
In return all we ask that the lease agreement is in line with the Local Housing Allowance of £1,300 per calendar month, to ensure that we are able to provide support and assistance to the family. Helping them to integrate into society and make a real difference to their lives.
If you would like to discuss this further, please get in touch with Cedric Boston on 0207 424 7370 or CBoston@arhag.co.uk.