Open day for our Newly Accredited RISE Employment Programme on Saturday 28th January 2017
Our newly accredited employability programme RISE, designed especially for Arhag residents, offers friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences.
The open day for RISE is on Saturday 28th January 2017 at Stratford Library, The Grove, London E15 1EL at 11am – 3pm
We run the programme in partnership with Olmec and it’s open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors can offer you:
· Recognised NCFE entry level qualification in employability
· Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
· Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
· Help to write a CV
· Top tips and interview skills
· Training opportunities
· Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 5 weeks of group learning and support followed by 5 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice.
The open day for RISE is on Saturday 28th January 2017 at Stratford Library, The Grove, London E15 1EL at 11am – 3pm.
For more information please contact Sainga Tony on 020 7424 7370
To sign up use the application form here
To hear from some of our graduates check out this video! -