Award Winning RISE Employment Programme
RISE is an NCFE accredited and award winning employability programme, designed for and shaped by residents. RISE offers friendly advice, training and support to help you into work. Whatever your skills, qualifications or experiences. RISE has partnered with BME London to support more people! See what the programme has to offer, and hear from previous RISE participants in the video below.
RISE is back, starting on Saturday 21st September 2019 the five week programme will be delvered in East London.
We run the programme in partnership with Olmec and it’s open to anyone who needs a helping hand to find a new or a better job.
Expert advisors can offer you:
· Recognised NCFE entry level qualification in employability
· Volunteering opportunities which can often lead on to paid work
· Work placements to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills
· Help to write a CV
· Top tips and interview skills
· Training opportunities
· Support with job searches including helping to write your applications.
The programme includes 6 weeks of group learning and support followed by 4 weeks in a guaranteed volunteer or work placement of your choice.
Do you want to get involved? To find out if there is space on our current programme or for information on the next programme call William Rickett on 0207 424 7370
To sign up use the application form here
To hear from some of our graduates check out this video! -