Arhag is hiring!
Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Arhag is looking for an Accounts Assistant, Contracts & Compliance Manager, and Tenancy Housing Officer to join our team.
We’re really excited to announce that we’re looking for three permanent members to join Arhag’s team – an Accounts Assistant, a Contracts and Compliance Manager, and a Tenancy Housing Officer.
You’ll be joining a leading BME housing association in London, with a particular remit to support migrants & refugees, at an exciting time in our organisation’s development.
Accounts Assistant (Full Time/Permanent – Up to £27,000 per annum)
We’re seeking a highly customer-focused Accounts Assistant to join our finance team. For this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that our suppliers of goods and services are paid accurately and on time.
- Managing the association’s main bank accounts.
- Coordinating the use of the company credit cards.
- Supporting and assisting the Senior Accountant with their work.
For a full list of responsibilities, and details on the qualifications and experience required for this role, please see our job description below.
Contracts and Compliance Manager (Full Time/Permanent - £50,000-£55,000 per annum)
We're looking for an experienced Contracts and Compliance Manager to support our organisation and shape how we deliver our key operational services to our customers.
Responsibilities for the Contracts and Compliance Manager include:
- Leading on procurement of specialist statutory contracts.
- Overseeing performance for all compliance contracts to ensure performance is at 100% across the gas, electric, fire safety, legionella, lifts and asbestos and ensure KPIs are met.
- Managing both Estate Services for Cleaning and Grounds Maintenance.
- Regularly reviewing all repairs, compliance and estate policies and procedures associated with contracts.
- Managing all complaints in relation to service area of responsibility.
A full list of responsibilities for this role can be viewed in the job description below.
Tenancy Housing Officer (Full Time/Permanent - Up to £33,000 per annum)
Our Tenancy Housing Officer reports into the Head of Housing, and is responsible for assisting in the delivery of housing management services and programmes for an allocated patch.
If you have excellent housing management and customer services experience, strong IT skills and experience of using Microsoft Office packages, then we want to hear from you.
For this role, you will:
- Provide a high standard of housing management.
- Ensure that residents are provided with reliable services.
- Assist with resident consultation and promote resident engagement.
- Support and signpost residents for benefit and debt advice.
- Manage legal cases through to completion.
Please see the job description below for more information on this role.
What’s on offer?
For all three roles, you will work from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (35 hours per week) and be primarily based in our modern head office in Stratford with an opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
The employment package includes:
- 25 days holiday per year (pro rata) increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service.
- Generous Employer Pension Contribution.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to BUPA Menopause Plan.
- Hybrid working.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short covering note outlining your interest in the role you are applying for, and how you feel you would be a good match for Arhag, to the relevant lead member below.
Director of Finance & Resources
Contracts and Compliance Manager
Director of Property, Building Safety & Compliance
Tenancy Housing Officer
Head of Housing
For more information on each of the roles, you can view our full job advert below.