Did you know we are the largest social housing organisation who works with Migrants & Refugees in Europe.
We want to share with you our Vision, Mission and Value
To ensure every migrant and refugee in London has a good home, is empowered to safeguard their individual rights, have their voice heard and make a full contribution to their community.
To provide the best housing services to our customers while developing the potential of migrants and refugees in London.
To achieve our vision and mission, we have adopted five overarching values which underpin our business aims and objectives, these are:
- To create trust through listening and by acting transparently, with openness, honesty and integrity
- To treat everyone with fairness and respect. Equality, compassion and support for our residents, staff and stakeholders are at the heart of the way we work
- To be accountable and accept the responsibility for the decisions we make
- To have excellent customer care and understand the needs of our customers
- To maintain innovation and act creatively to meet the organisations aspirations.
Corona Virus Update Business Continuity Statement
In accordance with Government advice we had decided to close our offices unitl further notice.
- We are continuing to deliver a full service via the phones and emails.
- If you have a repairs enquiry please ring 020 7424 7370 and select option 2 or you can email Repairs@arhag.co.uk
- If you need to speak housing please ring the number above and select option 3 or you can email Housing@arhag.co.uk
- If you need to speak to finance please ring the number above and select option 4 or you can email Finance@arhag.co.uk
- We are offering residents meetings "online" rather than face-to-face
- We are following all government guidelines as and when they evolve
- We do not currently foresee any impact on the continuity of our service
- Should the situation change we will be updating the website and sending update texts to our residents immediately.