We stand in Solidarity with the Voiceless and the call to end racism within every aspect of our society. We are committed to working alongside our BME community to bring about the long overdue change that is so needed. We also recognise the horrendous and disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on our BME communities and will continue to place BME inequality at the top of our agenda to help us respond to the virus and reduce the impact it is having on our BME communities.
Corona Virus Update Business Continuity Statement
In accordance with Government advice we had decided to close our offices unitl further notice.
- We are continuing to deliver a full service via the phones and emails.
- If you have a repairs enquiry please ring 020 7424 7370 and select option 2 or you can email Repairs@arhag.co.uk
- If you need to speak housing please ring the number above and select option 3 or you can email Housing@arhag.co.uk
- If you need to speak to finance please ring the number above and select option 4 or you can email Finance@arhag.co.uk
- We are offering residents meetings "online" rather than face-to-face
- We are following all government guidelines as and when they evolve
- We do not currently foresee any impact on the continuity of our service
- Should the situation change we will be updating the website and sending update texts to our residents immediately.